What services are you looking for in your Holiday Village in Tuscany? At Villaggio Orizzonte you will find all the comforts and services you need to live your vacation without worries.
From Easter to October you can buy all the necessary products for your holiday at the Minimarket and the Bazaar: food, newspapers and magazines, sun glasses for the sea, swimsuites, games for children and lots of souvenirs to take home with you in memory of your unforgettable holiday in Tuscany.
In addition to bars and restaurants, in the village you can buy takeaway dishes and food in our Mini Market, open from Easter to mid-October.
Don’t burden your suitcase, in our Bazaar open from Easter to mid-October you will find costumes, games for children, magazines, newspapers, solar and many useful products for your stay
Market, Parapharmacy, Bazaar
Entry to the village’s commercial areas is governed by the legislation set out in the Italian Prime Ministerial Decree of 17/05/2020 regarding entry to commercial areas throughout Italy. The number of people allowed in these areas at any one time is indicated at the entrance. Guests must wear masks throughout and sanitise their hands when entering.
Sport and Relax
Take advantage of our beauty treatments to enjoy maximum relaxation during your vacation.
Inside Villaggio Orizzonte you will find wellness professionals at your disposal for massages, manicures, pedicures and other treatments for the care of your appearance and your spirit
(on reservation it is possible to request treatments even in low season).
Bike and Workshop
Lovers of excursions and trips on two wheels will not only be able to rent all types of bikes inside the Village but will also have a fully equipped workshop.
Are you a curious traveler?
Entrust yourself to the Staff of our Info Point and you will receive all the useful information for your holiday. Excursions, events, activities on our territory. Every day you can discover the beauties around our Village: the beautiful islands of the archipelago, the most famous art cities, the medieval villages and many other destinations.
Inside the information office you will also find a small library, to give yourself a moment of relaxation and to deepen your knowledge of the area and its peculiarities.
At the Orizzonte Village we know how important it is to take care of the environment that surrounds us, and that every gesture affects not only our territory that we love and live every day, but on the entire planet. For this reason, over the last few years we have embarked on an environmental qualification journey of which we are very proud.
We know there is still a lot to do, and we hope to be able to improve every year towards a cleaner, healthier and more sustainable future for us and especially future generations.
Inside the Village you will find:
- a new organization of separate collection much simpler and more effective
- solar panels capable of producing 260 kva of energy
- a forefront wastewater treatment plant, with a membrane system (the most advanced and safest available today)
- Charging columns for electric and hybrid cars
We know how harmful plastic is to the environment and we have moved towards an awareness-raising process with the aim of eliminating all disposable plastics in food & beverage activities.
- Free parking (one unattended parking space per apartment)
- Concierge service 24h
- Information / excursion office
- Bicycle Rental (from Easter to mid-October)
- WI-FI in the common areas and in the verandas of the apartments
- Games for children
- Theater and Animation (from June to mid-September)
- Coin-operated washing machines / dryers
- Private beach (with umbrella rental anddeckchairs from May to mid-October)
- Shuttle to the beach at scheduled times (from June to September)
- Doctor’s surgery (July and August, every day)
- Parapharmacy (mid-June – early September)
- Payment with credit cards (except American Express and Diners)
- Deposit free of charge at our offices